Beauty Survival Guide
Stay at Home
Items listed below:
1. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Gel Cream
2. Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer
3. Patchology Rejuvenating Eye Gel
4. CLEAN Reserve Perfume
5. Mario Badescu Witch Hazel Toner
6. Mario Badescu Facial Spray
7. Bliss Waxing Hair Removal Kit
The year for self care.
These are a few of my favorite things.
NARS Creamy ConcealerThis has become a beauty staple in my daily makeup routine. The texture is light, creamy and long-lasting! Available in many shades.
Oribe Dry ShampooThis is the perfect plan B for when you want to go an extra day (or two) without washing your hair. It also smells amazing!
Marc Jacobs Gel Eye LinerIf you want to upgrade your eyeliner game, Marc Jacobs has a beautiful color collection. Not to mention, the liner texture is super silk and smooth.
HUM Vitamins Gut InstinctHUM has a great variety of vitamins and this vitamin for your gut and digestion is one of my favorites.
Sugarbear Hair VitaminsThis is a great monthly subscription to get your hair looking and feeling great.